Dane Wash DW380 - Professional
Dane Wash DW380 - Professional
Based on the field proven DW 320, which has served the market reliably
with clean screens for over a decade, the new DW 380 offers higher capacity,
shorter processing time with maintained immaculate cleaning results.
The DW 380 is easy to operate and service thanks to its on-board Omron PLC
and large color display panel which shows an instant update of all functions,
parameters, tank volumes, number of screens and mesh area processed, as well as the size and p;osition of screen frames in the machine.
Efficient, quiet and with special chemical and energy/saving features, the DANE-
WASH DW 380 is of the latest design to meet with the most stringent regulations for water and environmental protection.
- Fast retun on investment
- Savings on personnel
- Minimized service and maintenance
- Minimized consumption electricity
- Minimized consumption of chemicals
- Minimized consumptionm water
- Minimized consumption exhaust
Some important features of DW-A 380:
- Thanks to the combination of nozzles and multiple counter rotating vertical brushes a more thorough cleaning is obtained than by hand or any other machine where only nozzles are used. This allows the use of slow evaporating and more environmentally friendly solvents and chemicals.
- The advantage of using slow evaporating solvents in a closed loop process system minimizes any uncontrolled releases of solvents or chemicals to the environment.
- The DW-A 380 significantly reduces the use of solvents and chemicals compared to manual screen cleaning.
- The complete cleaning and reclaiming process take place inside the machine and no "wet room" or protective gear is needed for the personnel.
- Minimum ventilation required and thereby minimum escapes of solvents thru evaporation.
- Both the ink and stencil removal are a closed loop processes and no chemicals or waste is disposed of thru drainage.
- The complete cycle is PLC controlled and each process is only activated when a frame is present; savings in maintenance, chemicals, water and electricity.
- The DW-A 380 is delivered with a barrel pump for safe deposit of used solvent and chemicals into drums for recycling or neutralization.
- The PLC, with a large display, automatically monitors tank volume and area of mesh and frames that have been processed for timely maintenance and record keeping data for optimized cleaning result with minimum use of chemicals.
DANE WASH ENVIRONMENTLY FRIENDLY RECLAIMING UNIT
1. INK REMOVING
The solvent tank holds 385 liter (100 gallons). A re-circulating pump, pumps the solvent up to 4 nozzle bars with self-cleaning nozzles, which are directed to spray solvent onto the brushes. The pump is of high volume low-pressure design to avoid “misting” and excessive evaporation of the solvent. There are two pairs of counter rotating brushes for effective removal of any new or old ink residues from the screen and the printing frame. A special frame transport system with vertical “niprollers” ensures that each frame is individually and positively held and safely transported through the machine. The re-circulated solvent passes two easy accessible filter trays along side the ink removal section. As the screen leaves the ink removal section it enters a dry brushing section where excessive solvents are brushed off the frame before it enters the stencil stripping section.
2. STENCIL STRIPPING
The stencil stripping tank holds 245 liter (65 gallons) ready to use, stencil stripping chemicals. The re-circulating pump pumps the chemical up to 4 nozzle bars with self-cleaning nozzles, which are directed to spray the stripping chemical onto the brushes. There are 2 pairs of counter rotating brushes for effective removal of the stencil. There is a separate tank for stencil stripping concentrate and with a special dosage pump, a set amount of fresh chemicals are pumped into the nozzle system for each frame. The re-circulated stripping chemicals pass an easy accessible filter tray along side the stencil stripping section
3. HIGH PRESSURE WASHOUT
After removal of the stencil, the frame now enters the high pressure was
out section where two high-pressure nozzles (one on each side) move up
and down as the frame passes by. The high -pressure pump has a capacity
of 18 liter/minute (5 gallons/minute) and draws the water from a 160 liter
(43 gallon) buffer tank. The high-pressure pump has automatic shut down
and is only activated when a frame is present. This results in huge savings
in water, electricity and maintenance. The wastewater passes through an
easy accessible filter tray along the side of the section.
4. DRY BRUSHING
Finally, the clean frame passes through a pair of soft dry brushes,
which effectively removes any excessive water and water droplets
CAPACITY / PROCESSING SPEED
The frames are processed at a speed of 380mm/min (15 inches/min).
Available for frames with an outside dimension
30" up to 98" height. Length: endless
Frame profile: 1 3/4", Others on request.
In and outlets are tailor-made to customer's frame length.
Ink Remover Tank (solvents) 100 Gallons
Stencil Remover Tank 65 Gallons
High Pressure Pump Tank (tap water) 43 Gallons
Working speed: 15" per minute continuous
Service functions: Total frame counter. Reset-able
frame counter (for check of chemistry)
Ventilation: External ventilator needs to be installed
for proper evacuation. Duct 5"
Adjustable exhaust valve needs to be installed.
Exhaust volume: 170-700 ft3/min
Water consumption: 1.8 Gallons /min. intermittent (from pump tank
(tap water) 'h" connection, 2.5 Bar.
Electrical connections: 3 x 208/230V, 3-Phase, 40 Amp, 50/60 cycle
Water drain: One 1" floor drain
Need Assistance with Dane Machinery Products?
Our team is committed to your success and satisfaction. We are passionate about helping the printing community through knowledge, education, and service. Need additional information on our products, contact us today and we will be happy to assist!